The Cartshed is part of a high quality barn conversion. Well furnished and equipped, this property provides comfortable single storey accommodation in a beautiful part of Suffolk. In the vicinity of nearby pubs and the charismatic town of Southwold, The Cartshed is ideal for a couple's break.
- Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles
- Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, shower room, living room, Kitchen
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, Wi-fi
- General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV
- Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge with icebox, dishwasher
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Shared laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Parking: Private parking for a single car
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Received a warm welcome from a very helpful owner."
"A lovely property, that was well equipped and suited our needs completely."
"Lovely accommodation, everything first class."
"Very warm and comfortable we were very happy with everything."
"A lovely little property. Warm comfortable and well equipped. Would recommend to friends could not find any faults. Office staff at Suffolk Secrets were very helpful and reliable too."
"All very nice so quiet and peaceful very friendly people lovely shops that are well stocked."
"Ideal property for two people, useful to be next door to a very good farm shop. Property had everything we needed, was spotlessly clean and the tea, milk and biscuits were much appreciated. Excellent area for walking, bird watching and relaxing."
"Having never visited Suffolk, we found the area outstanding, we had a great holiday and have booked again for May 17."
"First Class, relaxing, totally would recommend The Cartshed, Wangford."
"Mrs Miller was very welcoming, Very, very clean property!"
"Everything was great, been before and love it. "
"The Cartshed is well equipped and very comfortable, it close to the village which has a welcoming pub and a well stocked village shop. The Cartshed is also located centrally for a lot of attractions in the area. "
"An ideal property for a couple who want a relaxing, peaceful holiday in a comfortable well equipped property"