Set on an exclusive new development, tucked between the park and Adnams Cellar and Kitchen store, this stylish ground floor apartment offers light and modern accommodation in the town centre. All that Southwold has to offer is on the doorstep, from the beach to enjoying the High Street shops and pubs.
• Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.1 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: No pets allowed
• Short breaks: Available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 shower room, open plan living room/dining area/kitchen area
• Beds: 1 king size bed.
• Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
• General: Gas heating.
• Utilities: Electric oven with gas hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer.
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
• Other: Linen and towels provided, highchair and travel cot available upon request (please inform us at the time of booking).
• Outdoors: Small rear courtyard with views over the Tibby's green and towards St Edmunds Church.
• Parking: Private for one car.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Fantastic location perfect bolthole. "
"Guillemot is very well placed for everything Southwold has to offer. Quiet and comfortable - lovely calm, modern seaside decor and nice touches with photos of the locality, blanket for snuggling on the sofa, welcome goodies, books and games. This is a superb place for a holiday, with lots of lovely places to eat, galleries to visit and the beautiful beach and pier. Aldeburgh with its quirky character is within easy reach as is Snape Maltings. Definitely hoping to return soon!"
"Lovely holiday home for two. Well located and had a parking space too,a bonus in Southwold."
"Excellent accommodation great location had a fantastic stay"
"Property was well presented, and well placed for all amenities. Would certainly return here again."
"It was an ideal property, well situated and beautifully decorated and furnished. "
"We have stayed with Suffolk Secrets four times in modern and older properties. We have enjoyed all of them and found the service very efficient Suffolk is a beautiful county"
"Excellent location, warm and welcoming and very well equipped. "
"Very clean, bright, well maintained and ideally situated. "
"We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend this property."