The Ark, designed to a high specification, is near the sea in Reydon, separated from Southwold in Suffolk by a narrow waterway. Both town and sea can be reached by footpaths across marshes. Reydon has a couple of shops as well as a hotel with a good restaurant and Southwold has numerous interesting shops, pier and pubs.Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Short breaks: Available at this property
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 sitting/dining room with French windows to courtyard, 1 kitchen,
- Beds: 1 double bed
- Luxuries: DVD player, CD player, radio
- General: Night storage heaters, TV
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine
- Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
- Other: Towels provided
- Outdoors: Courtyard, garden furniture
- Parking: Off-road
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment.
"Property just right for two people. Agents very efficient."
"Really lovely a wonderful welcome with tea cakes milk in the fridge etc. The holiday property was excellent brilliantly stocked with everything I needed."
"Very clean, everything you could need was supplied. Excellent property which was well located, exceptionally clean & well equipped."
"Everything about Suffolk Secrets is excellent and I will definitely use them again."
"Very happy. Thank you for a lovely stay. Great service."
"Very good service. House very good . Overall pleased."
"The welcome pack was a nice surprise. The property was spotlessly clean and extremely well equipped. The Southwold area is really interesting with good quality eateries round and about. "
"It was very comfortable, it suited us, we are golfers, and walkers so the area was fine."
"HOLIDAY PROPERTY GOOD AND WOULD RECCOMEND IT TO OTHER COUPLES"
"Everything was of a good standard, and we enjoyed our stay. The hospitality tray was the best we have ever had! "