Southwold is celebrating Halloween with a number of scary goings-on.
Below we share some of the Halloween events around the area:
Halloween Events around Southwold
- ScareTacular at Southwold Maize Maze runs daily from 9:30am – 5pm. Meet 10 cheeky maze monsters, enter the haunted marquee, make your own slime, do pumpkin carving and much more. Tickets from £6.50.
- The Halloween Trail on The Pier runs daily until 3rd November. Follow the haunting trail around the pier and collect all the answers to the clues – and it’s free!
- Zoopernatural at Africa Alive runs daily until 27th October. With spooky storytelling, a wizarding school, face painting, pumpkin carving and much more.
Further Afield – Ipswich
- Who’s Afraid of the Park? 2019 at Trinity Park, Ipswich on Friday 25th & Saturday 26th October – hosted by St Elizabeth Hospice. Follow the spooky trail and encounter many weird and terrifying creatures – book your slot online – check site for ticket prices.
- Pumpkin Carving at Jimmy’s Farm, Ipswich is running everyday up to Halloween from 10am to 3:30pm. £4 + admission fee.
- Wild Tots Halloween Special in Christchurch Park is on the 31st October and in Holywells Park on the 1st November from 12pm. Join this Spooktacular session with Suffolk Wildlife Trust for kids 18 months to 5 years. Tickets just £4.
Check out the following posts for other Suffolk Halloween treats (or tricks):
- Bury St Edmunds Halloween Events
- Framlingham Halloween Events
- Woodbridge Halloween Events
- Lavenham Halloween Events